Cleaning Services for Separators
Keeping the bowl of your separator as clean as possible is essential to optimizing performance and avoiding potentially expensive problems for your engine. Alfa Laval Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) protects your separator with no equipment dismantling, thus saving valuable time for your crew.
What we do
The CIP unit is a system for removing harmful deposits in your separator equipment, which protects your engine from premature wear. CIP restores optimal performance by cleaning the separator bowl, heater, inlet and outlet, while avoiding the need to dismantle any part of your separator. The fully automated cleaning process
Download service leaflet
¿En qué podemos ayudarle?
Contacte con nosotros si tiene cualquier duda o pregunta.
- Optimize the performance of your separator
- Minimize unpredictable damage to the separator
- Meet oil quality requirements
- Minimize wear damage to the engine
- Avoid severe financial losses
- Maintain safe operation of the separator
Scope of supply
The CIP unit comprises:
- Piping system
- Connection kit (available for all Alfa Laval separator types)
- Flow valves
- Feed pump with starter
- Alfa Laval Alpacon Multi CIP II cleaning liquid, available in convenient five-litre cans
Scope of service
CIP is performed regularly after the separator has been in operation for a certain number of hours. The interval depends on the type of fluid and separator, but is generally 3-4 weeks for lubrication oil (LO) and 1-3 months for heavy fuel oil (HFO).
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Commissioning for Separators
- Spare Parts for Separators
- Condition Monitoring Spare Parts for Separators
- Service Tools for Separators
- Service Kits for Separators
- Preventive Maintenance for Separators
- Troubleshooting for Separators
- Repair for Separators
- Replacement and Retrofit for Separators
- Performance Audit Marine for Separators