2021-08-17 Product News
How to optimize fish processing with decanters | A webinar
Join this free webinar to learn more about the possibilities to optimize your fish process, including extraction and refining fats, oil and proteins from surplus raw fish material with decanter technology.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The basics around decanters used in the fish processing industry
- How to streamline your decanter operations
- The correct procedure to clean your decanter
- Daily check-up list to ensure maximum performance
- Best practices checklist for daily users
- Preventive maintenance
- How to obtain remote troubleshooting when your decanter is connected to a network
About the speakers:
Matteo Betti, Global Sales, has many years of experience within the food industry.
Kenn Honore Jepsen; Global service, has many years of experience in the food industry and holds an MSc. in Dairy and Food.
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Process engineers
- Maintenance managers and engineers
- Reliability managers and engineers
- Production managers
- Decanter operators and other maintenance personnel
Alfa Laval shares margarine production trends and knowledge with the edible oil industry | A webinar